Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year, new look, same crappy feeling

New year. New look. Wings have now been revamped and spruced up. Thanks to the help of my friend 5th Halo.

First week in the storm and it feels like a month or a year, already its slipping away from me. Throw in work, a crappy public transport, inconsiderate (read: STUPID) people, plus the world seems to run on Murphy's Law these days. Already I feel burnt out.

The only bright side so far, all seven of my gunplas I've been working on for the past 6 months or so have finally had their eyes "dotted" (traditionally the final step for modellers) but I still have some minor work left to do before I embark on the most ambitious project to date as an otaku. It's a secret to some so I can't publicly reveal it yet.

On the personal front again, the past few days have been rather trying. It is a pain trying to keep your hands away from the phone (or the keyboard) to send a message but I've managed to (so far...). The "so near yet so far" feeling is particularly unnerving and also, I feel like complete crap. The idea of weaning each other off mutually is a "noble" one (even though the excuse was to forget about someone else instead) but I dun think it's gonna work at all, at least not on my part. Reason's very simple. She's been a relief for everything that pulled me down. Now that she's no longer around "for me", there's really nothing to stop that sinking feeling every single day. Well, maybe when Friday comes around that might produce a minor rally in the Current Mood Index. Hmmm, CMI... Cannot make it? Pun certainly wasn't intended when I started. But then again, that's one week down, how many more weeks to go?

Talk to me, please...?

The writer is currently running a slight fever but will not be taking medical leave tomorrow unless it worsens. Now get back to work! You lazy bum! *Crack whip* ~ Ed

No comments: