Friday, January 09, 2009

Things just keep getting...

I'm struck by insomnia once again. To compound matters, I've also been running a mild fever for the past few days and to top it all off, I think I have a fish bone lodged rather deeply in my throat and I'm hoping it would dislodge itself soon.

Physical pain aside, mentally its been a torture. How would you feel if you have people under you but to get the work done right, you know it can only be done by you? That is the situation I'm currently facing. Sure I can teach or show them how to go about it but do you really trust someone else who has zero practical experience, no understanding on the process and near zero aptitude? Which begs another question. How do you trust someone to find their way when they seem to have zero directional sense?

Next. I'd like to pose a question to everyone who cares. Say you bought a beautiful vase several years back and it broke perhaps due to poor workmanship or questionable material quality. Would you go back to the same manufacturer to get a replacement? Would you attempt to glue the pieces back and try to ignore the underlining structural flaws? Or would you get a brand new (albeit different) one from someone else?

Think about it and get back to me. I could use some feedback. This fatigue is slowly killing me.

The writer is very relieved its Friday but laments that the week is passing too slowly for his liking and in his feverish state, has attempted to throw the clock out the window just to "see time fly".

No comments: