Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Change

The only thing that is constant is change.

A lot of it have taken place since my last post. Some of good and bad, majority good though. I've experienced the joys and frustrations of being a father. The exhiliration and hassles of moving into a place of your own. The insane amount of money for bills....

Truth be told, I have no love for the blogging scene because I like my privacy. I also have a strong disdain for the so-called "influencers" (I refer to them as leeches) who blog for a living. Why leeches? Because like leeches they feed off the hard work of others and the only effort they put in is akin to the minimal effort of leeches latching onto their hosts. That aside, this post is not about them.

This is about casting off the cloak of procastination and start putting my thoughts into something readable. Maybe not by anyone in particular but it certainly brings up some chuckles when I come back to read through my posts of yesteryears and observe my own progress.

Some things don't really change much actually. I still remain a cynic, though still learning the ropes of satire.

No comments: