Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taking flight

Dear all, the past two years of this series of entries have been a tumultous time, from having to deal with the pain of loss to finding happiness in simple things in live.

For me personally, it was already rock bottom with the passing of my beloved Mother but I went underground when I voluntarily exiled myself from the love of my life. It was a painful period to deal with but writing brought a little solace during those dark times, hoping for the words to get through to her somehow.

From there on, I managed to painfully dig myself out from the rut and started moving along again. It was somewhat of a surprise when my Angel came back to me again out of the blue. It wasn't all starry-eyed as we were both wary of each other and we came together on a cautious note. Perhaps not exactly the best of starts but by treating her as I've always meant to broke the wall between us, to the extent of giving her toothaches for being "too sweet".

So here we are at last, side by side, holding hands. And flying together like there's no tomorrow.

The writer is relieved to have his better half by his side at last. He also wishes to thank everyone who's been reading his entries, especially those who have supported him all this while.

No comments: