Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IPPT training...again

Its that time of the year where all able-bodied males in Singapore dread. IPPT is round the corner and time to dust off those barely-used runners and work on those flabs. Whoa whoa whoa, hang on a minute there. Just to clarify I keep my body in relatively good condition. I dun have much visible flab but my six-packer is no longer that visible. That's starting to bug me quite a bit but being the lazy bugger that I am, its kinda hard to bring myself to start. But then again, I still have to force myself to start the training somehow.

A coincidence that I picked today coz the weather was fine enough for the guys to go play a bit of futsal in the afternoon sun during lunch. Good enough to work up some sweat. Then again, I still have to go for a short 15-minute run when I got home so you can imagine how pooped out I am at the end of the day.

Oh well. No pain no gain. Look forward to getting at least $200 from the test though.

No comments: